TERMS OF SALES
Eligibility to Purchase
In order to place orders with us, you must meet our conditions of eligibility:
- Be aged 18 years of age or over;
- Be in possession of a valid credit/debit card issued by a licensed bank acceptable to RENIOK for payment; and
- Providing personal and payment details that are warranted by you to be both valid and accurate (email address, real name, phone number, billing information and other requested information as indicated on the Site).
All orders are subject to stock availability and confirmation of the order price. Items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
The Site is for your personal use only. You may not purchase goods from the Site for reselling purposes or commercial exploitation.
RENIOK will endeavour to ensure that the Content and the product descriptions on the Site are as accurate and complete as possible. We however do not warrant that “Content” and product descriptions are error-free. Please refer to our Exchanges Policy if you feel a product offered by RENIOK is not as described.
Prices are shown on the Site in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD) or US Dollars (USD), indicated by you while placing an order.
Prices displayed on the Site at the time your order is accepted will be honoured except in the case of obvious error. Whilst we use our best endeavours to ensure that all prices appearing on the Site are accurate, we do not guarantee that they are error-free and reserve our right to rectify any errors. If we discover an error in the price of any products that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled.
If your credit/debit card is not denominated in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD) or US Dollars (USD), the final price charged in your currency will be calculated by your issuing bank in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
Taxes and duties applicable to your order depend on the shipping country of your order:
- Hong Kong SAR orders are not subject to taxes and duties.
- Orders from countries served on a Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) basis will incur relevant import tax and duty and will not be included in the final purchase price. Please note that the import tax and duty charges would be passed to the relevant local Customs authorities and are therefore non-refundable in the event of a return or exchange. You will be charged taxes and duties once for exchanges; RENIOK will not bare the cost of taxes and duties for the replacement.
- Customers placing orders from countries served on a Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) basis will only be charged for the price of the product(s) purchased (excluding taxes and duties) and the delivery costs. Customers will be responsible for the payment of all import tax and duties levied by the country to which the products are shipped and payment of the said tax and duties is necessary for the release of the products ordered from the Customs on arrival. Our courier will contact customers about the details of any import duty to pay. We advise you to contact your local customs authority to determine the cost of import tax and duties of your order prior to your placing orders with us.
We accept payments made by Paypal for all orders.
By placing an order using credit/debit card payment methods, you confirm that the credit/debit card account used is yours or that you have been authorised by the owner to use it. If your card issuer refuses to authorise payment to RENIOK, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Our payment processes meet the stringent international security standards set down by the Payment Card Industry to make your shopping experience safe and secure. If you have registered an account on the Site and have decided to save your card details with us, your details will be fully encrypted, solely used to process card transactions that you have initiated and securely stored on our systems. In the absence of negligence on our part, we will not be liable for any loss you may suffer if any third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when using our Services.
You understand and agree that the product or certain styles you ordered may be out of stock or discontinued.
Once you have entered your personal and payment details and placed your order, we will send you an email acknowledging the receipt of your order. This email is confirmation of receipt of your order and does not constitute an acceptance of your offer / order or any promise concerning your offer / order.
You understand and agree that any payment by you in respect of any order (whether a deposit payment or full payment for a product) shall not constitute our acceptance of your order. All orders placed are subject to stock availability and a review process, before they may be deemed accepted by us. Upon our confirmation of stock availability and satisfactory completion of the said review process, we will notify you by way of email that your order has been confirmed and accepted.
If RENIOK cannot ship to you or your designated recipient for whatever reason, RENIOK will contact you and return the entire amount you paid. In the event of any inability to ship, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that RENIOK shall not be liable for any damages or compensation other than refunding the entire amount you paid.
RENIOK reserves its right not to accept an order for any reason in its sole discretion (including but not limited to any of the following reasons):
- The product you ordered is out of stock, or is withdrawn for failure to meet quality standards or due to the shipping restrictions applicable to any or all of the ordered items.
- We are unable to accept your order due to a system error.
- We are unable to obtain authorization for payment.
- You do not meet the eligibility criteria to purchase as set out in these Terms Of Service.
RENIOK shall be entitled to cancel any order which has not been confirmed and/or accepted by us, and save for refunding the entire amount paid by you in respect of such order, RENIOK shall not be liable or in any way responsible, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
Our Customer Service team will contact you as soon as possible if we are unable to accept your order.
We endeavour to dispatch all products ordered within 7 days after the order has been placed and accepted by us. RENIOK’s team will try their best to deliver the products at the earliest but cannot guarantee that such an estimate can be met.
- For peak seasons and special occasions (i.e. Valentine's Day and Mother's Day) pricing, delivery charges, order cut-off times, delivery and/or pick-up times may be altered.
- Adverse weather conditions (i.e. Typhoon 8) may cause a delay in the delivery of your order. You will be notified by the supplier as soon as possible with the rescheduled delivery date and time of your order.
You acknowledge and agree that we have no refund obligation to you. If applicable, the refund will be processed after receiving and inspecting the returned products and documents in full.
In RENIOK’s sole discretion, the original purchase amount will be credited to the credit/debit card used by the customer for purchase of the Merchandise or any designated account in the same name of the customer for all refunds for in-store and online purchases (as the case may be).
January 17, 2021 Version
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Security and Confidentiality
The Personal Data governs the use of personal information that you agree to communicate to RENIOK on this website. RENIOK may modify its Personal Data at any time, as specified in this document.
The www.reniok.com website is not intended for minors.
Security measures have been employed to ensure security and confidentiality of visitors’ data. However, visitors acknowledge that RENIOK does not control the transfer of data over telecommunication facilities including the Internet. Therefore, RENIOK warns visitors against any potential risk involved by the use of the Internet in this respect.
The Website and any software necessarily used in association with it may contain confidential information as well as data protected by intellectual property law. Unless otherwise stipulated, the intellectual property rights to the documents and any data of any kind contained on the Website and the individual elements that make up the Website (images, illustrations, sounds, texts, graphical elements, charter, etc.), including software, databases and newsletters, are the exclusive property of RENIOK (hereinafter the “Content”), which does not grant any license or any right other than to consult the Website. Reproduction of all or part of the Content is solely permitted for personal and private use for information purposes, any reproduction and use of copies made for any other purpose whatsoever and in any form whatsoever being expressly prohibited. It is also prohibited to copy, modify, create a derivative work, assemble, decompile (except in the cases provided for by law), sell, assign, sublicense or transfer in any way the rights attached to the Content. It is also prohibited to modify all or part of the Content and the software in particular or to use modified versions of the software, particularly to obtain unauthorized access to the service and to access the Website by any means other than the interface which is provided to the Visitor by RENIOK for this purpose.
The Website may include links to other websites or other Internet sources. As RENIOK is unable to control these websites and external sources, RENIOK may not be held responsible for the availability of these websites and external sources, and will not bear any responsibility for their content, advertising, products, services or any other information or data that is available on or from these websites or external sources. In addition, RENIOK may not be held responsible for any damage or loss, whether proven or alleged, as a result of or in relation to the use or having trusted the content, goods or services available on these websites or external services.
Any creation of links to the RENIOK Website, any framing of the Website, and more generally any use of an element that makes up the Website, is subject to the prior and express authorization of RENIOK which can be revoked at any time at its sole discretion. RENIOK reserves the right to (i) request the removal of any link to the Website that has not been or is no longer authorized, and (ii) to seek damages and interests suffered as a result.
The visitor shall be personally responsible for the implementation of the computing and telecommunications resources enabling access to the Website and the knowledge necessary for Internet access and for use of the RENIOK Website.
The visitor uses the Website at his/her own risk. RENIOK shall in no event be held responsible to you or to any third party for any indirect, incidental, special or incidental damages— including, without limitation, any loss of profit or other indirect loss— resulting from your use of the www.reniok.com website or your inability to use it. This limitation of responsibility applies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Absence of Guarantee
RENIOK cannot guarantee or affirm:
- that the www.reniok.com website is free of viruses, data overwriting programs, Trojan horses or other destructive content,
- that the information contained on the www.reniok.com website is accurate, complete or up to date.
The www.reniok.com website may contain technical inaccuracies or other defects, and RENIOK does not guarantee the correction of these defects. The www.reniok.com website and the content of this site are presented “as is” and “based on availability.” RENIOK expressly excludes any form of guarantee, including, without limitation, any implied guarantee in respect of the general conditions of use of the www.reniok.com website or the website's suitability for normal use or for a specific use, its quality, or its compliance with all legal provisions. This limitation of responsibility applies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Every visitor must use the Internet responsibly, courteously and with respect for the rights of other Internet users.
Accordingly, the visitor, by accessing the Website, shall in particular refrain from:
- uploading to the Website, posting, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting content that is illegal, prejudicial, threatening, abusive, harassing, criminal, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, contrary to accepted principles of morality, odious or objectionable or offensive from a racial, ethnic or other point of view, or invades the privacy of a person, including his or her right of personal portrayal;
- uploading to the Website, posting, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, “print ads,” “false information,” “chain letters,” or any other form of solicitation;
- uploading to the Website, posting, emailing or transmitting by any means any item containing software viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or hardware or any telecommunications equipment;
- disrupting or interrupting the Website or the servers or networks connected to the Website, or infringing upon the requirements, procedures, rules or regulations of the networks connected to the Website;
- attempting to infringe upon the service of any user, host or network, including, but not limited to, exposing the Website to a virus, creating saturation, flooding the server, saturating e-mails or falsifying any header of the TCP/IP protocol information packet or any part of the header information contained in any e-mail;
- accessing data which is not intended for the Visitor or entering a server/account which the Visitor is not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without authorization;
- misusing the identity of another person;
- carrying out an activity or inciting a third party to carry out an illegal activity or any other activity that would infringe upon the rights of RENIOK, its suppliers, partners, distributors, advertisers or any other Visitor;
- transmitting or transferring (by any means whatsoever) information or software derived from the Website, particularly to other countries or foreign nationals in violation of a national or international law or regulation.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, each Visitor agrees to abide by all local and international rules and procedures relating to online behaviour and acceptable content, including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data.
Subject to the terms below, RENIOK takes steps to ensure that the information accessed via the Website is accurate and up-to-date but can give no guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material appearing on it. RENIOK reserves the right to correct the Website content at any time without prior notice and without liability.
RENIOK has no responsibility for the content of such pages. RENIOK hereby informs visitors that these general terms and conditions may be modified at any time. As soon as they are displayed online, each visitor who accesses the Website is deemed to have accepted these modifications without restriction. It is therefore the visitor’s responsibility to read these terms and conditions prior to browsing the Website.
January 17, 2021 Version
What are Cookies?
Cookies (or similar technologies) are pieces of information which include a unique reference code that a website transfers to your device to store and sometimes track information about you. A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session (session cookies) and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used, for example, to remember you when you return to websites owned and operated by us (www.reniok.com) (collectively, our Site) and will last for longer (persistent cookies). Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They are uniquely assigned to your device and are sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit (if they last longer than a web session) or to another website that recognises that cookie.
Some of the cookies used on our Site are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services (such as interest based advertising and web analytics) on our behalf.
We use the following categories of cookies on our Site:
Category 1: Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Site or areas with paid-for content. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like ‘passwordless’ login and shopping baskets, cannot be provided. Because such cookies are essential for using the Site, these cookies cannot be turned off without severely affecting your use of the Site.
Category 2: Performance Cookies
These cookies collect anonymous information on how people use our Site. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our Site, browse or use our Site and highlight areas where we can improve our Site such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
Category 3: Functional Cookies
These cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit Site from, language and search parameters. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Category 4: Targeting cookies or advertising cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers.
Category 5: Social Media Cookies
These cookies allow you to share what you have been doing on the Site on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not within our control. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work.
How to view your Cookies setting and change them?
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your device, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Please refer to the useful links below for your browser:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our websites.
(For visitors from the European Union only) To manage your cookie consent preferences, please click on the Cookies Settings button on the Cookies banner bar appearing at the bottom of our Site, or the Cookies Settings link appearing at the bottom menu of our Site.
Other useful links
You can also learn more about cookies in general by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional, useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser.
If you are visiting from the European Union, you can visit https://www.cookielaw.org/your-cookie-law-rights/ to get additional detail on EU cookie law.
January 17, 2021 Version
RENIOK reserves the right to change its Terms and Conditions at any time and notify you by posting an updated version of the terms on the website. Should there be any dispute, RENIOK’s decision would be final.